Vocational Training Centre Contact Person: Saurabh Bhattacharya, Head; Saswati Acharya, Coordinator
Services of this sectionare open to persons above 18 years with cerebral palsy, and others with orthopedic and locomotor impairments, mild to moderate learning difficulties and hearing impairment.
- Screen Printing
- Comb Binding/Lamination/Photo Copying
- Paper Bag Making
- Cookery and Hospitality
Computer courses conducted by this unit are offered in collaboration with Department of Adult, Continuing Education and Extension, Jadavpur University.Courses are -
- Office Management
- Database Management
- Desktop Publishing
- Web Designing and Publishing
Education for Employment & Empowerment
IICP in collaboration with Jamsetji Tata Trust has formulated some need based modular Computer training courses to change the quality of life of young people with disabilities.
- Introduction to Computer
- Working with documents using MS-Word
- Making Presentations: Using MS-PowerPoint
- Using the Internet
- Desktop Publishing - PageMaker
- Working with Graphics - Photoshop
- Working with graphics - CorelDraw
- Spreadsheets - MS-Excel
- Database Management MS-Access
- Financial Accounting: Tally / FACT
The Printing and Catering Unit may be contacted for orders of printed products and a delectable selection of confectionary and snacks. The Computer Unit may be contacted for outsourced computer based work.